Re: Ph.D.

From: Josh Bembenek <jbembe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 14:36:58 EDT

I am a cellular biologist/ biochemist and my dissertation is entitled "Cdc14
Coordinates Cyclin Destruction with the Onset of Cytokinesis." Basically I
have studied the molecular mechanisms regulating the division of the cell.

Thanks to everyone for the kudos!

Josh

&gt;From: Roger Olson &lt;rogero@saintjoe.edu&gt;
&gt;To: Josh Bembenek &lt;jbembe@hotmail.com&gt;
&gt;CC: asa@calvin.edu
&gt;Subject: Re: Ph.D.
&gt;Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:09:37 -0500
&gt;
&gt;Josh Bembenek wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt;Just wanted to drop an update. I've been lurking very minimally
&gt;&gt;since I just defended and finished my thesis two weeks ago! I am
&gt;&gt;now Dr. Bembenek and have a bit more time to enjoy lively
&gt;&gt;discussions on science and faith!
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;Josh
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;_________________________________________________________________
&gt;&gt;FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!
&gt;&gt;http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/
&gt;&gt;
&gt;Hearty congratulations, Josh! That is certainly an exciting
&gt;experience. One of my colleagues just defended his in igneous
&gt;petrology (Flood Basalts in the Owyhee Plateau, or something like
&gt;that), and he's on cloud nine. What's your major field and
&gt;dissertation topic?
&gt;
&gt;Roger