RE: YEC Destroying Faith

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 20:12:02 EDT

Sorry to drag you into this. an aside first. I didn't intend to start
this but, as everyone knows about me, I lcan't resist a rousing debate.
There is nothing more boring than agreement. Luis Alvarez, one of the
guys who proposed the cretaceous impact theory of the dinos demise was
known to love a good intellectual fight. When he died, a scientific
meeting chose to give a moment of silence in his memory. His son stood
up and said, "He would far prefer a good fight" I think my children
will say that about me. :-)