Re: Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)

From: Peter Ruest <pruest@mail-ms.sunrise.ch>
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 11:26:44 EDT

Dear ASA friends,

thank you to all those of you who have responded to my request on this
thread, some with very compassionate and helpful remarks! I am sorry to
have to end this now with the sad announcement that my friend has died
last Friday, just barely one month after the diagnosis of ALS, in his
60th year. He is survived by his wife Ursi and two sons. Juerg had a
very intimate faith in his Lord Jesus. We will sorely miss him.

Peter