RE: YEC Destroying Faith

From: Alexanian, Moorad <>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 13:41:15 EDT

I believe some of the Christian programming on TV is more of a hindrance
to Christ than anything YEC can do. Those who do not know Jesus as Lord
and Savior will use anything against the Christian Faith. Let us face it
the Creator invoked in our Declaration of Independence is abhorrent to
the nonbelievers. My daughter graduated from the University of North
Carolina at Wilmington and hers was the last diploma that said, "In the
year of our Lord."