RE: YEC Destroying Faith

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 06:53:39 EDT

That is what I finally figured out, but with Genesis 1-3, I still
haven't figured out how to have God 'accommodate" his message to false
views as Paul Seeley's position would require. A God knowingly being
complicite in the construction of a false story is a god I will have
difficulty trusting. And He would be doing something I would tell my
teenager NOT to do. Thus I would have a ethical problem with God's
behavior.