RE: YEC Destroying Faith

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 06:51:16 EDT

But that is their perspective. Now we have 2 choices.

1. We can say that is such a heretical position that they really aren't
Christians at all
2. We can treat them as brothers and try to give them an interpretation
and hermeneutic which matches their need.

Problem with 1. They are probably in the majority
Problem with 2. It might not be true.

Alas, there are no easy answers.