Re: YEC Destroying Faith

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 06:12:15 EDT

Rich Blinne wrote:

> [...]

        True - but! Unless YECs are very effective in shielding themselves & their
children from the real world, they are going to encounter evidence that the earth &
universe are old, that evolution has occurrred, &c. Is it better for them to encounter
that in a course taught by an atheist at a public university or in some type of
presentation by a Christian?

                                                        Shalom,
                                                        George

--