Re: YEC Destroying Faith

From: William Hamilton <whamilton51@comcast.net>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 22:08:03 EDT

On Thursday, April 15, 2004, at 08:16 AM, George Murphy wrote:

> Of course that doesn't
> help someone in crisis right now in a church that doesn't have its
> priorities straight
> & thinks, e.g.(with Ken Ham), that Genesis is the foundation of
> Christianity.

This may be a good point to make to a yec who has been convinced that
the earth is old or even that evolution is sound science.
Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity.

I couldn't believe it when the "Back to Genesis" seminar put out a
poster depicting genesis as the foundation of Christianity.

Bill Hamilton Rochester, MI 248 652 4148