Re: New Book: Out of Gas

From: Gary Collins <>
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 08:53:30 EST

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:22:08 -0500, asa-digest wrote:

>From: "Al Koop" <>
>Subject: New Book: Out of Gas
Thanks for the interesting reviews. I hope the book makes
an impact on those who are in the position to make a real
difference, policy-makers, etc., but also that we all may
become more aware and less wasteful.

The following article appeared in the BBC news today:
"Cornwall at hub of wave power"

I suspect that this is more an effort to reduce pollution than
a response to perceived future shortage. Even so, it shows
that alternatives are at least being sought. Whether they
will prove adequate remains to be seen.