Re: A case for Christianity that does use ID or YEC arguments

From: John W Burgeson <>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 11:53:34 EST

Michael wrote: "About what I said of atheists I will be clear. If I am to
be given the choice of being a YEC with their character assassination and
distortions or an atheist with ethics I should choose the later. "

Of course, we don't face that binary choice. Which is a GOOD thing. But
if it were the only options, I'd have to be a YEC.

Not all YECs are abrasive. My interchanges with Duane Gish have always
been civil. But AIG in their latest mailing is setting forth this year
with a deliberately confrontatonal program. AOSA's Joe Sebeny I have
already documented as marching in that formation. The Mid-America group,
my ex-IBM colleague Tom Willis, of course seems to be leading the parade.
But the Minnesota group ( seems to be much more

Burgy (A Habitat for Humanity story)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!