Re: A case for Christianity that does use ID or YEC arguments

From: The Fenske's <dbfenske@telus.net>
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 16:21:36 EST

Finding Darwin's God by Kenneth R. Miller

The author provides a strong defence of evolutionary biology, with many
examples of experimental support for the theory, and in doing so takes
issue with many of the ID arguments. Perhaps in places he is a little
strident - I know Phil Johnson has taken issue with the tone of this work
in his newest book - but the book is over-all very well written and
interesting,
and is interspersed with personal reflections of the authors scientific and
theological journey. In the latter part of the book, he argues strongly that
this view in no way weakens or is a threat to the Christian faith, and that in
fact it is what we would expect in a universe where real love and true moral
choices exist. I'd be interested to know what others on this list thought
of this book.

Dave Fenske