Re: A Peace Proposal

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 10:09:51 EST

>>Why dont YECs have the guts to use their own names? Does Socrates like
hemlock?>>

There are actually two there (they may be one and the same person). One
is "Socrates" and the other is "Socratism." They sound a lot alike.

I don't know the answer to your question. Glenn can attest that "John
Woodmorappe" is an alias for someone else -- he is a prolific YEC writer.

When I first investigated the YEC cause back 20 or so years ago, this
really puzzled me and was a contributing factor in my rejection of their
primary case.

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/fracture.htm (Review of THE FRACTURE OF GOOD ORDER)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!