Re: A Peace Proposal

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 10:28:02 EST

As one might expect, a lot of negativity arises on this site and others.

Can you email us (maybe even privately) to inform us as to how we can
endorse
such a proposal in a positive fashion!

A post or two in different THEOLOGYWEB threads will help. Note that my
post was "nominated" for the "Dean's List." (whatever that is. So the
proposal now appears in at least two threads. You can always start a
thread of your own. BE CAREFUL! The wolves there are hungry! <G>

THEOLOGYWEB has a mechanism for "casting pearls" to posts and/or posters
when you think they are worth it. I've been casting mine at Glenn -- I
got a number of them with the peace proposal post from others.

Socrates has piled up a bunch -- he leads the pack. I'd suggest casting
more at Glenn as the opportunity arises -- he is doing a great job over
there. If you cast pearls at me, sooner or later they will get to Glenn.

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/fracture.htm (Review of THE FRACTURE OF GOOD ORDER)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!