Children's book on dinosaurs

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 12:53:25 EST

Hi,

Anyone know of a children's (elementary through junior high) that
would give a old-earth Christian perspective on dinosaurs? You say,
what's the difference between an old-earth Christian perspective and
the mainstream science perspective? I guess what I'm looking for is
something that is explicitly sympathetic to the Christian faith while
discussing these things.

I know that some of this is being developed in the ASA Lay Education
Project, but I have a request now.

Thanks.

TG

--