Re: A Peace Proposal

From: John W Burgeson <>
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 10:12:09 EST

>> It looks you already got an apparently sarcastically-meant
"nonresponse response" by one of the most ardent YEC defenders on that

I have not yet looked there today -- I assume the response was from
Socrates/Sarfati (who writes for AIG).

The moderators apparently hide his true identity -- I used it once in a
reply to him and was severely censored with the threat of being

To the ASA list -- the author of the piece I posted is Russ Olson, who is
on the copy list of this post. Russ is a YEC. He has a web site devoted
to the YEC cause which I found to be unexpectedly civil (I've been
reading AIG too much).

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!