AiG and Silvestru

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 23:00:44 EST

AiG completely misrepresents Silvestru's renown. They claim he is a world
authority on stuff, but I have never seen an article by him in the English
press, nor have I seen him referenced--and I went looking for him due to
some conversations I had with a YEC a few weeks ago. I don't understand why
the simple truth won't fly with them. He is a geologist, but he isn't of
world renown on anything. Neither am I.

It is a shame that Bill didn't respond to the veggie mat problem at least
that I saw (If I am wrong, my apologies--50 lashes with a wet noodle).