RE: Full disclosure (was Grand Canyon Tears America Apart )

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 19:26:33 EST

I will agree with this. On TheologyWeb I posted a note on why I believe
Genesis is historical. It is quite different than anything you will read
along that vein and it can be found reproduced at
http://home.entouch.net/dmd/genesis.htm

> About your pilgrimage, Glenn. I seem to remember that we were
> both posting to talk.origins, and you were considering abandoning
> Christianity altogether. But as I remember, you told me that some
> things I posted made sense to you and played a part in your
> decision not to abandon Christianity.

Your memory is quite good. You were helpful to me which is why I have
always had a warm spot in my heart for you. I had been kind of dragged into
T.O. by Jim Lippard who, after having seen me post once, asked a public
question that forced me to publically, for the first time admit that I had
changed my views. That was indeed a tough time in my life.