RE: Full disclosure (was Grand Canyon Tears America Apart )

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 19:16:30 EST

Maybe, but the reason he left the faith (and YEC) was that he believed that
the Bible was factually false. Regardless of whether or not you think he is
right in his assessment, I don't see that as the issue at hand. We were
speaking of what causes YECs to leave. One of the major reasons, I contend,
is that they find the apologetical arguments weak and therefore come to
believe in the factual untruth of scripture.