RE: Full disclosure (was Grand Canyon Tears America Apart )

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 21:25:56 EST

I wasn't converted that way. I became convinced that the data couldn't fit
YEC and that if I were to be honest with myself, I had to change. Bill,
during the time I was changing, I was not in communication with any other
Christians. If there is any credit, it goes to an atheist. If you recall
when we first ran into each other, I was already nearly at the position I am
at now.