RE: Full disclosure (was Grand Canyon Tears America Apart )

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 21:22:52 EST

Ted wrote:

> [...]

That is what I found when I was looking at the YECs of the 19th century.
There is no doubt they were ignored by scientists and for the most part
ignored by the established high church, but they were there all along in
small obscure sects. I would agree with something else you said. They are
not studied, and are little known, probably because they were not
influential outside of the church circle.