Re: Full disclosure (was Grand Canyon Tears America Apart )

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 11:20:18 EST

Bob said, in part: "I would add to what Don said a point I'm sure has
been made before on this list: the most effective speaker for the side
that critiques and exposes the weakness in the YEC arguments will be
someone who throughout his/her presentation makes an explicit Christian
witness."

I agree. But at the same time I welcome those non-Christians who will,
with civility, also join with us in exposing the creationist nonsense.

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/fracture.htm (Review of THE FRACTURE OF GOOD ORDER)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!