Noah's Ark -- The True Story

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 11:04:29 EST

"Noah's Ark -- The True Story" is the title of a BBC developed DISCOVERY
Channel one hour show.

It traces the likely start of the story to a Summarian caught in a local
flood about 5000 years ago and suggests the biblical story was written
circa 600 BC from earlier stories as a sort of parable.

I watched it this morning -- thought it was fairly well done and made a
lot of sense.

Has anyone seen the show and have comments? The video is available from
the DISCOVERY Channel for about $20 and I could see it being used as
source material in a SS class.

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/fracture.htm (Review of THE FRACTURE OF GOOD ORDER)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!