ICR scientists at the Geological conference

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:26:10 EST

Recently I noted that there were three papers presented at a recent
geological conference on the RATE project by ICR scientists.

I found a reference to these -- they were not presentatons, but
"posters." In my field, posters were often a lively part of conferences;
they could be put up by anyone with no peer review. That did not make
them invalid, of course, but most of them got little attention by
attendees. Walk by, read a line or two, say "hmm," and go on.

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/shadows.htm (Into the Shadows)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!