RE: NT inerrancy??

From: Don Perrett <donperrett@genesisproclaimed.org>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 23:39:11 EST

Had Christ not used parables, everyone would take it exactly for what it was worth and not make the needed effort of discovery. Knowledge is gained by learning, insight is gained through the process of learning. Those without a true desire to understand will not see and are therefore doomed. It is not just the words, nor if we understand them, but the heart felt desire to understand God's word that gives us faith.

Don Perrett

Moorad wrote:

SNIP: Christ used parables and we could have condemned Him for not making things clear.