RE: Real Science (was Re: serious)

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 20:58:53 EST

If one developed a computer program to ask verbal questions and thus perform a survey and then do voice print analysis to understand what the response was, social science data can be collected via machine, which is a purely physical device. Does that make it reducible to physics? I wouldn't think so. But the technology to do what I say above is here and now.