Re: New page

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 17:37:17 EST

Walt,

I take your point of course, but given the circumstances wouldn't you agree
that to find all three constants accurately portrayed to 5 significant
figures is a matter of some consequence, and worthy of the close attention
of all who believe the author of the contributory verses to have been the
Creator?

Incidentally, the fact that the phenomena are radix-dependent provides
further quality evidence for the significance of 10 - something that has
already been alluded to in the page
http://homepage.virgin.net/tgvernon.jenkins/Symbiosis.htm

Regards,

Vernon