RE: Real Science (was Re: serious)

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 16:50:24 EST

If the data that makes up the subject matter in the social sciences could, in principle, be all collected by purely physical devices, then social science can be totally reduced to physics. I do not believe the latter. Social sciences must include aspects of reality that are non-physical. Ergo my comment. I do not know about Peter Berger---just looked him up in google. My comment is so obvious that I do not know how to convince you.

Moorad