Re: Re: serious

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 22:28:39 EST

Speaking of reprinting Science Held Hostage--if we can get permission
from InterVarsity Press and the individual authors, I'd be happy to
see that some of the SHH essays get on the ASA web site. (A couple of
them are already there in the form of PSCF articles.)

Howard (and Jack Haas), what do you think?

TG

--
Fort Collins, Colorado  80523