Re: serious

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 22:15:15 EST

WOW!

I truly shake in my boots at this proclamation! . Lord help me if I have
to "fear" a book by Howard Van Till -- or anyone else on this list.

I have read some of Howard's writings and he strikes me as completely
naive with respect to any REAL science (i.e. physics).

How much should I tremble?

Walt

--
Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>