New page

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 15:42:31 EST

Dear All,

Just to inform you that I am in the process of adding a further page to my website. This is the second in the "Themes from Creation's Blueprint" series and is entitled "Three Fundamental Constants". Here is the abstract:

"In view of all that has gone before it should occasion no great surprise that the two foremost 'creation verses' of Scripture, viz Genesis1:1 and John 1:1, between them deliver with consummate ease accurate values of the three principal universal constants 'pi', 'e' (base of the natural logarithms) and 'alpha' (the fine structure constant). The first two derive from the application of the same simple formula to data arising from the internal structure of each of these verses; the last, from their aggregated word values."

The page may be viewed at http://homepage.virgin.net/tgvernon.jenkins/Blueprint_2.htm.

Sincerely,

Vernon
www.otherbiblecode.com