Re: The Whole Bible Revealed in Zechariah (was Re: NT truth (formerly inerrancy?))

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 09:29:19 EST

Even better. G E Ladd said"The Bible is the Word of God in the words of men" (women as well if Prisciulla wrote Hebrews)

The point is God "accomodated" himself to human understanding and "spoke" in the culture of the generaqtion of the particular biblical writer. Grasp that and most of our problems disappear.

I can very nearly agree with Inerrancy as put forward by Hodge , Warfield and Stott, but much presentation today of inerrancy is simply incredible as we find in Hal Lindsell

Michael

P.S. Paul did write the Pastoral letters!