Re: The Whole Bible Revealed in Zechariah (was Re: NT truth (formerly inerrancy?))

From: <richard@biblewheel.com>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 17:50:06 EST

From: "Michael Roberts"

> Jack
>
> Didn't you go to a proper Sunday school? I did, but was thrown out for
> lobbing a hassock at the Sunday school teacher.
>
> Michael

It would appear that Mr. Roberts' behaviour has changed little in the many
years since he was in Sunday School. A fascinating case of arrested
development.

I think his Sunday School teacher set an excellent precedent. The ASA list
would be vastly improved if inveterate lobbers of mindless mockery were
simply thrown off the list.

Richard