Re: NT truth (formerly inerrancy?)

From: Sheila Wilson <sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 07:24:21 EST

Personally, I have always considered the New Testament to be part of scripture. More eisegesis? Couldn't be - all scripture means all scripture. God's word is outside of time.

Sheila

John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com> wrote:
>>This verse speaks primarily, if not totally, of morality. It mentions
nothing about scientific or historical correctness in the modern sense.
It is taken as a proof text for infallibility, but this is eisegesis.
Dave

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:59:29 -0800 (PST) Sheila Wilson