Re: Giberson & Yerxa vs Numbers

From: Dr. Blake Nelson <bnelson301@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 21:53:08 EST

Michael --

Has the Marston et al book gone off line, I think you
have a cite to it, but I think you got the initial
site wrong and moreover, the site appears to be gone.
I don't know if Paul Marston and the folks of Scibel
are aware of this. It was a great resources and I was
wondering if it was still somewhere online.

I would appreciate if you broke tradition and actually
replied to one of my responses. ;)

--- Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
wrote:
> www.reason-science-and-faith.com is excellent on
> history etc

I think this was supposed to be
www.reason-science-and-faith.co.uk, at least that was
where the book by Marston et al was. Is it somewhere
else, now?