Re: Lucifer (Was Re: Myth)

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 09:21:22 EST

There is too much forced interpretation over Lucifer as some Christians have
Satan on the brain! Further it is hardly a literal interpretation, just a
confused and irresponsible misuse of Scripture.

Below is another non-literal gross misuse of scripture from AIG. Can anyone
tell me where it says in Gen 3 God killed an animal for a sacrifice? Which
verse?. This is simply fanciful misreading and eisegesis

Michael