Giberson & Yerxa vs Numbers #2

From: Joel Moore <>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 12:25:52 EST

Sorry I sent off the message without finishing it.

Has anybody read Lindberg & Numbers' _When Science & Christianity
Meet_? Are there any other books on the topics of origins/earth
history and theologies of creation (I'm planning to read Henri
Blocher's _In the Beginning_ and am thinking about reading
Bonhoeffer's _Creation & Fall_) that people would recommend? I'll
probably be involved in discussions of the topic in the near future
and wanted to read some more before then.

>Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:18:52 -0500
>From: Joel Moore <>
>Subject: Giberson & Yerxa vs Numbers
>I own Ronald Numbers' _The Creationists_ and am thinking about
>purchasing Giberson & Yerxa's _The Species of Origins_. What are the
>similarities and differences between the two books? How will reading
>_The Species_ add to my knowledge of the topic?
>Thanks for any input,

Joel Moore
315 Hosler Building
Department of Geosciences