Giberson & Yerxa vs Numbers #2

From: Joel Moore <joelmoore@psu.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 12:25:52 EST

Sorry I sent off the message without finishing it.

Has anybody read Lindberg & Numbers' _When Science & Christianity
Meet_? Are there any other books on the topics of origins/earth
history and theologies of creation (I'm planning to read Henri
Blocher's _In the Beginning_ and am thinking about reading
Bonhoeffer's _Creation & Fall_) that people would recommend? I'll
probably be involved in discussions of the topic in the near future
and wanted to read some more before then.

Thanks,
Joel

--
Joel Moore