Heresy

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 14:38:43 EST

As you all may know by now, I am a serious defender of the dictionary as
the proper usage of words. Upon hearing so much ado about heresy
recently, I consulted my dictionary. I was surprised to see:

"a dissenter from established church doctrine: especially a baptized
member of the Roman Catholic Church who disavows a revealed truth."

This does not strike me a fair because it was my mother's idea to have
me baptized as a Roman Catholic and I did not get to vote.

Regardless, I am a 100% bona fide heretic and am therefore qualified to
judge the situation. You may submit your qualifications to me
(preferably off-line) and I will make a call. Until then, you all may
consider yourselves merely to be invincibly ignorant ;)

No offense to any RCs on the list!

Walt

Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

In any consistent theory, there must