Re: NT inerrancy??

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 09:26:52 EST

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the following interpretation. It follows along lines similar to that
which I have heard in the past and which I am prone to believe. Despite
occasional inconsistencies in the NT, it really appears to be various authors
telling the same story as best they understood it to be -- unlike the Boston
Globe, which does inject as truth various legendary accounts..

Walt

--
Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>