Re: YEC lecture notes. Part 3 (last of 3)

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 12:09:44 EDT

    Michael wrote: "I am afraid I cannot explain the behavior of leading
    creationists except by
    coming to the conclusion that they deliberately lie. "

    Based on the scripture admonitions on such things, Michael, even though I
    am a "pointy head liberal," I cannot and I will not do this. These people
    are my Christians brothers & sisters, and I expect to hold conversations
    with them on these subjects (and on much more important subjects)
    beginning a few short years from now, when we have all met the Master
    face to face and realized how juvenile many of our ideas really are.

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!