Re: One more thing

From: George Murphy (
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 07:30:50 EDT

    > Glenn Morton wrote:

    > > Walter, George's category 3 are Day Age people. They believe in an old earth
    > > and thus are not YECs. One can hardly be YEC and believe in an old earth.
    > > Occasionally, one like Allen or my good friend, Art Chadwick comes along who
    > > believe in an old universe and young-earth. But the young-earth belief
    > > makes them YECs

            Just for clarification, I mentioned day-age people as just one example of those
    who might belong to my Category 3. It would include a variety of TEs (theistic
    evolutionists). & some day-age folks may be PCs (progressive creationists) - which I
    think is problematic but not nearly as much so as YEC.

    George L. Murphy