Re: My daughter is a YEC

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 18:15:55 EDT

    Walter posted: "The notion that God created a universe for men that had
    all the history "built
    in" is absolutely 100% indistinguishable from one wherein the history
    happened. There is absolutely no objective test that can distinguish

    I absolutely agree. That is Gosse's theory.

    Walter continued: " Whenever I suggest this, all I get is a bunch of

    That is because the modern YECers don't use that argument, Walter. If
    they did, they would not argue that "science" supports their nonsense. I
    have personally asked them to comment on Gosse. They have consistently
    ignored that request.

    Gosse, to his eternal credit, did NOT cite science in support of his
    theory. But you really need to read his book.

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!