Re: ICR/AIG claims

Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 13:48:42 EDT

    I'm disappointed in you, Dick. I thought maybe you would be interested
    in learning some things about the features of coal, but from the tenor of
    your response I can see you would rather flame anyone who dares question
    you. You really ought to get down off your high horse and be a little
    less arrogant when someone tries to communicate with you.

    For what it's worth, I'm not YEC. Nice try though.

    Good bye, Dick.

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!