Re: How old is "spiritual" humanity

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 13:14:26 EDT

    I've hit my 4 posts for the day -- will try to reply tomorrow.

    These are the data (some of the data) with which one must deal to answer
    the question. I do not have any particular expertise in the area myself,
    so I deliberately do not give "an answer."

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!