How old is "spiritual" humanity

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 11:34:29 EDT

    I have just placed on my web site, page 6, week 3, a chart which I plan
    to expose to high schoolers in class next Sunday. It contains data
    relevant to when "spiritual humanity" appeared. Adam and Eve, if you

    Comments on it appreciated.

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!