ICR/AIG claims

From: Burgy (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 11:51:14 EDT

    I need help. Ten days from now there will be a YEC presentation at a church 1 block from my home. The presenter, Joe Sebeny, has challenged me to attend, "and learn something."

    Joe has made two claims, which may be true:

    (1) Neither ICR, nor AIG, nor Morris nor Ken Ham, has ever asserted that non-YECers are not Christians.

    (2) Both ICR and AIG have explicitly said, in print, that they reject such a claim.

    I am looking for literature citations which might refute (1) or support (2).

    Joe has also challenged me to submit a list of questions to him in advance of the seminar. Lots come to mind. What questions (make them short) would list members suggest?

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!