From: Debbie Mann (
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 13:13:10 EDT

    BlankThose of you who condemn prosperity - just how prosperous are you? I
    see professors and researchers. Personally, I consider prosperity to be
    having all of ones needs and some of ones wants met. In this country, I
    would consider an income in the mid to high five figures to be prosperous -
    which is where I would suppose most of you are. Do you condemn your own way
    of life? Do you give away half of your income?

    Debbie Mann, PE
    Debbie Mann Consulting