Re: Concordist sequence--why be a concordist?

From: Jay Willingham (
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 13:20:39 EDT

    In a message dated 6/25/03 8:27:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

      I'm wondering now if this also represents the views of persons on this list
      who take a similar concordist approach -- arguing that the the results of
      the empirical natural sciences provide support for the Bible, when properly

      Anyone else care to comment?

    I agree with the position above stated.

    Jay Willingham, Esquire