Re: moving my web pages

From: Stein A. Stromme (
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 03:02:53 EDT

    [Glenn Morton]

    | Due to my return to the US, I have been forced to change my web provider. My
    | web pages are not

    I suppose you mean "now" rather than "not" :-)

    There is an annoying pop-up asking for username and password at when I open your page.

    | Due to the fact that I can't seem to ftp to my btinternet site to
    | change the pages there to alert people to the change, those pages
    | will simply disappear in a month or so when I cease paying.

    That's bad! I suppose lots of people have links to your pages (I do).

    All the best,

    Stein Arild Str»mme            +47 55584825, +47 95801887
    Universitetet i Bergen                  Fax: +47 55589672
    Matematisk institutt
    Johs Brunsg 12, N-5008 BERGEN