RE: The forgotten verses

From: Alexanian, Moorad (
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 21:07:09 EDT

    Of course, my post was tongue in cheek and was meant to indicate that the term "flat earth" may be understood in the sense of the smallness of the ratio of earth surface distances to radius of the earth. The same can be said of the usage of the term “four corners of the earth.” I am no biblical scholar and so cannot determine how such biblical usage was meant to be understood.