Re: Preoccupation: Was Do non-U.S. .....

Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:24:45 EDT

    In a message dated 6/2/03 2:17:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

    > Given our different worldviews, the possibility of an honest dialogue
    > seems remote.

    I understand that what you termed my obsession was your rejection of what you
    call my worldview. I would probe that rejection for the benefit of the list
    members, but I think the issue is that you are simply intolerant of my
    "worldview" and don't want to discuss it any further. I hope your possibilities
    expand in the future.
    I withdraw.